Frequently Asked Questions
The answers to all your doubts.
1. What is meant by location?
2. What music can I listen to with the personalized service?
3. Can I broadcast my company\'s commercial advertisements and announcements?
4. Can I customize and enrich my radio services?
5. What I have to do in caso of software update?
6. What actions are required in the event of changes or updates to the Radio in Store service?
7. Can I use Radio in Store with the Google Home Assistant or with Amazon Echo?
8. Can I use Music Your Brand with SONOS?
9. What bandwidth do I need in order to listen to in store radio?
10. If I use my own PC, do I need to install any software to receive Music Your Brand?
11. What can I do if my smart phone\\\\\\\'s Android operating system is older than the 11.0 version?
12. Can the Firewall cause problems with radio usage?
13. What precautions should I take before using the free Radio in Store app?
14. How much does the Music Your Brand fee cost and what is included?
15. If I have more than one location, what is the total cost of the Music Your Brand service?
16. What rights are included in the Music Your Brand service fees for the sales point?
17. Can I use Spotify or YouTube to play music in my bar/restaurant/store, school, etc.?
18. Are public rights included in the Music Your Brand service fees?
19. If the web radio is only transmitted through the company website, what rights are to be paid?
20. If I have a Radio in Store that is broadcast in my sales points, what rights do I pay to broadcast it on my company site as well?
21. Technical guidelines
- Music Your Brand Custom Decoder
- Personalized decoder from Music Your Brand Authorized Partners
- Raspberry Pi3 B + and Pi4
- Windows Player: Windows 10 or later
- IOS / iPadOS Player: iOS 12 or later, iPadOS 13 or later
- Android Player: Android 11 or later (we have also verified compatibility with Android 9 and Android 10)
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Home
- An unlimited internet connection of at least 1 Mbps is required. We recommend that you perform the bandwidth speed test HERE.
- Playback devices must have at least 5GB of free storage space